Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso said on Wednesday that he wouldn’t be at next week’s World Cup opener between his country and Qatar because of the violence in the South American country. “I’d like to thank the Emir of Qatar for inviting me to the first game between our national teams, but I’ve decided not to go. My top priority is dealing with the country’s security situation, “Lasso tweeted.
Football fans from all over the world can book Football World Cup tickets from our online platform WorldWideTicketsandHospitality.com. Football fans can book Netherlands vs Ecuador Tickets on the website at exclusively discounted prices.
On November 20, the first game is between hosts Qatar and Ecuador. The South American team will be led by Vice President Alfredo Borrero. Drug traffickers are causing a sesevereecurity problem in Ecuador. Last week, they attacked gas std police stations with guns and car bombs.
Eight people were killed in these attacks, which led the government to declare an emergency in the three provinces where the violence was the worst. The attacks were a way to get back at the government for moving 2,400 prisoners from a prison system that was about to fall apart because of the brutal fighting between prisoners from different gangs. Ecuador will only be going to the World Cup for the fourth time.
Chile and Peru had asked FIFA to stop Ecuador from going to the World Cup because they had used an ineligible player in eight of their qualifying games. But both a FIFA appeals committee and the Court of Arbitration for Sport ruled in favor.
South Korea’s coach, Paulo Bento, said Thursday that despite Son Heung-injury, min’s he would “of course” pick him for his Football World Cup team. However, he couldn’t know if his captain would be ready for South Korea’s first game in Qatar. The forward for Tottenham had surgery to fix a broken eye socket that he got in the 2-1 win over Marseille in the Champions League nine days ago.
On Wednesday, Son wrote on his Instagram page that playing in the Football World Cup was his childhood dream and that he “can’t wait to represent our beautiful country.” Bento didn’t think Son would miss the Football World Cup, even though South Korea’s first Group H game is on November 24 against Uruguay.
Bento told reporters, “Of course, he’s going to be chosen.” But he said Son should have enough time to “recover as well as possible.” “We should keep an eye on and think about other things daily.” Let him come. We still have time to make the right and best decisions for everyone.
Bento said he could see why Son, who also played in the 2018 Football World Cup in Russia, would want to get back on the field as soon as possible. Bento said he wasn’t making backup plans in case the team’s star player couldn’t play against Uruguay. “It’s normal from Sonny because he’s shown the wish, the will, and the desire to come and play with the national team,” Bento said.
He said, “This is talk about the future, and it’s a long way off.” “Now is not the right time.” In Group H, South Korea also has games against Ghana on November 28 and Portugal on December 2. Son has many fans in South Korea. He and Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah tied for the Premier League golden boot for most goals scored last season.
South Korea’s chances of making it to the next round of the Football World Cup depend on him. He has scored 35 goals in 104 international games, including nine in his last 14. Even though he hasn’t won a club trophy yet, he led South Korea to a gold medal at the Asian Games in Indonesia in 2018.
SET TO LEAVE OUT FOXES GUN
Manager Gareth Southgate prepares to name his team, and James Maddison of Leicester City prepares for the worst possible news. Maddison has been playing well for the Foxes lately. He has scored six goals and set up four others in 12 Premier League games this season.
Not only that, but Maddison has been the English player with the most goals and assists since August 2021. He has 30 goals and assists, more than Raheem Sterling, Bukayo Saka, and Mason Mount. The Telegraph, on the other hand, says that Maddison is “getting ready for the bad news.” It would be a hard blow for a player who has been doing his best lately, but it looks like it won’t be enough.
Superstar’s brutal injury tears
Sadio Mane won’t be able to play in the Football World Cup, says the French news site L’Equipe. That is a massive loss for Senegal and opens up Group A. The star player for Bayern Munich was taken off the field 20 minutes into Tuesday’s (EU time) 6-1 win over Bremen. A tendon injury is said to keep him out for several weeks, so he can’t play in Qatar. After getting hit in the tibia, Bayern manager Julian Nagelsmann said Mane would need an X-ray to see how bad his injury was.
More first-team equals were hard to come by; nevertheless, he finished his Barcelona occupation, having been introduced only 13 times. Injury-hit invocations at Lazio, Real Betis, Numancia, and Gimnastic were disastrous to catch fire things – and he ended up opening his career in Holland with Go Into the future Eagles in 2012 at just 32. For more to know about Football World Cup Tickets, Click here.
Even though the injury isn’t too bad, it couldn’t have happened at a worse time for the forward who used to play for Liverpool. Senegal’s first game is in less than two weeks. Mane has played for the African team 93 times and scored 34 goals. He was their best player in the final of the Africa Cup of Nations, where they beat Mo Salah’s Egypt on penalties.
Before Mane got hurt, Senegal was the second favorite to win Group A, which also has the host country Qatar, the Netherlands, and Ecuador. If he didn’t play, Ecuador would have a great chance to move on to the next round for only the second time since 2006, or Qatar could surprise everyone by making it to the round of 16. The tournament starts with a game between the two countries.
GUARDIOLA MOURNS ‘REALITY’ OF CRAZY ‘SCHEDULE’
Pep Guardiola, the manager of Manchester City, thinks that managers worldwide will have to deal with a “crazy” number of injuries this season because of how complex the FIFA World Cup will be on players’ bodies. A lot of City players are going to Qatar, and while they might come back from the tournament primarily unscathed, it could ruin the rest of the season for them.
Guardiola said, “It depends on how they return from the Football World Cup. I think the goal for all the clubs will be for the amount of energy the players use in training to be perfect.” “I think the players need a shower, a massage, a shower, and a massage to prepare for the next game. It’s insane. There is much fun for people to play.
“It’s not a problem for me because I have two weeks off, and then we have a training camp in Abu Dhabi, but it’s too much for the players. “Look at how many people have already been hurt before the Football World Cup, and nobody knows what will happen afterward because it’s the first time.
“I think we’ll have to pay much attention to how the players feel after the Football World Cup. In March and April, when we get to the end of the season, the team that has rested longer and is fresher will have a better chance of winning games. “The seasons are too long, and you keep getting more and more as the years go by. That’s how things are.”
Sepp Blatter, who used to be president of FIFA, says that giving the 2022 Football World Cup to Qatar was a “mistake.” In 2010, FIFA’s executive committee chose Qatar over the United States by a vote of 14 to 8. Blatter told SID, the German sports branch of AFP, that what he did was wrong. “I made a decision that led to it when I was president, so I share some blame for it.”
Blatter says he voted for the United States to host the 2022 tournament and blames Michel Platini, president of UEFA at the time, for swaying the vote in favor of Qatar at the request of Nicolas Sarkozy. The latter was the president of France at the time.
Blatter said that Sarkozy told Platini that he and his people should vote for Qatar. Blatter discussed Sarkozy’s alleged lobbying in a separate interview with the Swiss newspaper Tages-Anzeiger. Blatter said, “But, of course, it was also about money.” “After six months, Qatar paid $14.6 billion to the French for fighter jets.” Platini has said that the former FIFA president’s account of what happened is wrong.
Platini told French investigators that he had lunch with Sarkozy and the then-Qatari crown prince Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani, at the Elysee Palace shortly before the vote. He said, “The president (Sarkozy) never asked me to vote for one country or another, but I got the impression that he supported Qatar.” The first Football World Cup in the Middle East and the first in the winter in the Northern Hemisphere are both in Qatar.
It happens from November 20 to December 18. Many people said that the vote to give the tournament to Qatar was rigged. Blatter said, “I didn’t care if someone was swayed here or there,” and as the voting went on, he realized that “other forces were at work.” Blatter said, “The Qataris didn’t give gifts to the voters; they gave them to their countries.”
Blatter was president of FIFA for 17 years, but he had to step down in 2015 because of claims that he illegally set up a transfer of $2.2 million to Platini. Platini also had to step down from his position at FIFA. FIFA first banned Blatter from football for eight years, but that was later cut to six years because of the payment to Platini. Blatter was banned until 2028 because he broke FIFA’s code of ethics. Blatter and Platini were tried for fraud in Switzerland in July, but they were found not guilty.
We are offering FIFA World Cup Tickets Football admirers can get World Cup Tickets through our trusted online ticketing marketplace. Worldwide tickets and hospitality is the most reliable source to book Football World Cup tickets. Sign up for the latest Ticket alert.